We have heard from the great grandmothers who have passed down wisdom for generations that it is time; we have heard it in the ancient teachings of Native Americans and other indigenous peoples. Many of you already know why you are here, we have known about this calling from deep within our hearts for centuries.
Now is the time for the feminine voice of leadership to expand and bring light into our world.
I am a leader in this community because of my experience from a lifetime of seeking to understand and expand the heart’s connection between our human experience and our greater divine nature in connection to all things. This power of the feminine voice of leadership deep within all of us is calling to both man and woman alike.
Many of you know that horses are prey animals while humans are predators, and over the ages we have learned that predators dominate. But who really wins when life is about domination? May I suggest that life is more about co-creation, leadership most definitely, but co-creation at it’s best creates results far beyond any great leader. Maybe we have something to learn from horses about leadership that we never saw until now.
A successful team moves as one, like horses in a herd, but in the business world where survival of the fittest has caused separation, there is distrust at immense cost to businesses everywhere due to high turnover, infighting, and dysfunction. Most managers end up spending their days managing the many problems that occur instead of creating an environment that is set up to self-direct, expand and thrive.
Recently I had the opportunity to be involved in a forum discussion about the frustrations for women in leadership today. When the conversation got going it quickly turned into anger about their work environment, inequality and the lack of personal value that was felt.
There is so much passion and heart innately in women, heart in the commitment to do a great job at being the best we can be as an executive at work, a wife and mother at home, as a caregiver in life even if it leaves us with little time and energy left over for ourselves.
Women are wired differently than most men and we have the capacity for great vision, a compassionate vision that comes from what we Know deep within our souls. If we have the tools to get really clear on that vision and are able to communicate with emotional intelligence and healthy co-creative business skills, the world will change to support that vision.
Being able to create a business through leadership that builds trust and feeds the strengths of each member, you will enable an authentic community based in self-empowerment and personal responsibility among your team. Expanding your personal intuition gives you the needed insight to read non-verbal communication, thereby leading in a way that supports the ebb and flow occurring everyday, and through a set of simple tools you can learn how to gain a vast amount of information that you currently miss through the intellect alone.
After working with over a thousand women through my own business in creating retreats, as well as multiple thousands of corporate teams and leaders over twenty years creating performance improvement for businesses in fortune 500 companies, I have learned what cripples women, both personally and professionally in organizations and how, if we really want to make a difference and create a world that thrives, we can make the change we truly want and need to see.
I understand these truths:
1) To co-facilitate with the Universe is a humbling place to align life and career.
2) When given the proper tools and an empowering vibrational space to expand our Be-ingness, each of us finds our divine connection that holds the secrets and gifts to create the life and career that brings us inspiration and joy.
3) There is a short path and a long path to thriving and finding personal fulfillment in this world, either way you will get there if that is your desire. I have no attachment to anyone’s path but my own.
4) Most of us were never taught how to modulate or effectively use our own energy and can either end up overstepping, causing separation and distrust, or getting lost in the shuffle and aggression of others. This is what causes dysfunction and ultimately dis-ease of an individual or an organization.
5) When you learn how to effectively work with your own energy and vibration of others, you greatly improve all your relationships at home and at work. From there positive energy ripples out into the world and it is contagious.
6) The gifts that the horses and I bring are but one part of a greater journey to awakening the divine light of the leader that is within us all. As a horse and human facilitating team, we teach at a cellular level, organic with each client, and from there the sky is the limit.
Click Here for information on programs at The Sacred You Academy.
Barbara Alexander is President and Founder of The Sacred You Academy at Epona Ridge – a magical place where women have come for years to gain insight about their inner lives and seek a greater awareness of their hearts’ true calling. Barbara serves as their mentor and guide as her retreat participants go through their individual journeys towards true happiness, joy and inner peace.
Barbara has worked with over a thousand people as a spiritual life and business coach, teaching transformational techniques that shift core energy awareness providing a more joyous life experience.
After many years of a successful career as a business executive, Barbara has dedicated her personal and professional life to mentoring women and men, in building their life as well as their business with a stronger foundation for wellbeing and personal fulfillment.
Barbara provides techniques for enhancing the mind/body connection, personal core energy awareness and personal empowerment. You will love the feelings of rejuvenation and inspiration that you experience at the Epona Ridge Retreats.
Epona Ridge LLC
For more information: http://www.EponaRidge.com